The Originals - My Dinner Date With…Phoebe Tonkin
when you hear people talk shit behind your back
- straight couple: *make out in public at random intervals in weird places*
- straight couple: *grabs each other's asses in public*
- straight couple: *are not in any way inconspicuous about the fact that they are feeling each other up in public*
- gay couple: *holds hands in public*
- straight people: that is VILE and it is CORRUPTING my entire FAMILY. my grandmother is crying. my children have all shit their pants at the same time. WHO WILL THINK OF THE CHILDREN
you only realise how bad the jokes on this site are until you actually say one out loud
Remember when missy elliott was on punk’d and was about to bust up that jewelry store over her missing chains?
the most important thing to me ever is bi kids knowing that it’s ok to be 10% attracted to women and 90% attracted to men or 10% attracted to men and 90% attracted to women and still feeling ok to identify as bi, and still feeling like their identity is valid, and still feeling like they can lead fulfilling lives with both (or other) genders. like that’s just so fricking important.